Wikipedia drops the ball: The entry on Cabin Fever does not mention Covid.
Two possible outcomes of long periods of relative social isolation:
1) Loss of distinction between inner and outer voice.
2) I can’t remember. Might be something about memory loss.
But never mind all that, things are looking up. Here’s how:
1) The carnage caused by Trump’s Disease is getting much much worse. Soon there will be images of extra dead bodies with no place to go in hospital lobbies, and news stories of right wing radio talk show hosts and elected officials succumbing to their own disease. This won’t have any positive effect on the disease (because their followers will just double down on their stupidity) but it will be amusing and satisfying. (Welcome to the world of Hieronymous Bosch, in case you had not noticed. Our Earthly Delights will be morbid indeed.)
2) The darkest (Northern Hemisphere) day is in late December, and that will be here before you kmow it. After that, winter gets colder and colder but at least it stops getting darker and darker.
3) There will be a vaccine -maybe two, maybe three- being distributed by the end of December, and that will be uplifting.
4) If Donald Trump hasn’t eaten a bullet yet, he will be deposed on January 20th. Soon after actual Covid policy will be deployed in the US.