Friday Friday Move Over

This is the newest viral video, with over 3 million views and a 1:10 ratio of like:dislike, and over a dozen parodies being made of it every day. If you don’t know about this song, you don’t know … about this song!

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Friday Friday Move Over

1. Francisco Bacopa says:

I liked it much better than “Friday”.

2. Louise says:

Both videos are lame – unless, I suppose you are a tweener.

3. Rabidtreeweasel says:

Couldn’t finish it. I actually was okay with the sentiment since slut shaming bothers me quite a bit. It was the … music? Singing? That’s what that was, right?

4. Mriana says:

They can’t seem to sing and the idea that blonde hair and blue eyes are hot is problematic. Needless to say, I didn’t get past the minute mark, because of those two things.

5. meeotch says:

I watched it all, but then again, I’m a glutton for punishment.

6. StevoR says:

Off topic but thought you might be interested inthis news item :

Since you’ve been following that case here pretty closely. I expect you’ve probably already heard about that, Greg Laden, but just in case you hadn’t, thought I’d let ya know.

(Half expected to see you’d posted on it already. Do you think a black killer of a white teenager would have gotten bail seemingly so easily?)

7. Nicothodes says:

It was such a weird experience watching that. Half of it made me think “They’re doing this on purpose for a joke!” and half made me think “They’re doing this on purpose for social commentary!” and the two halves didn’t match up that well. Internet says the on purpose for a joke was right though.

8. robb says:

if a reason was ever needed for auto-tune, this video is it.

9. WCLPeter says:

What the hell did I just watch?

Why can’t I stop watching it?

Why am I tempted to buy it on iTunes?