This post is a followup on Podcasts good and bad, to which some of you responded with excellent suggestions for podcasts.
I want to say that the criticisms I leveled in the previous post apply mainly to video podcasts in technolology that I’ve seen via the Roku on TWiT TV and other places, and really, on only a few of those. The following list is compiled from your comments but including only science and skepticism podcasts. I’ve added a few that you’all didn’t happen to mention.
Please suggest what is missing and I’ll add that in a future update.
- Actually Speaking podcast.
- Brain Science podcast.
- Car Talk podcast on Automotive Science and Skepticism.
- For Good Reason podcast with D.J. Grothe.
- Legaltalk Network podcast.
- Meet the Scientist podcast of Microbe World.
- Minnesota Atheists podcasts (often science related).
- MIT World Distributed Intelligence videos.
- Monster Talk podcast from Skeptic Magazine
- Nature podcast.
- Point of Inquiry podcast.
- Princeton University web media.
- Rationally Speaking podcast.
- Science Friday podcast with Ira Flatow.
- Science Weekly podcast from The Guardian UK.
- Scientific American 60 second science/a>.
- Skepticality pocast of Skeptic magazine.
- Skeptically Speaking a podcast with Desiree Schell
- Skeptics Guide to the Universe podcast.
- Stuff You Should Know podcast from How Stuff Works.
- This Week in Science podcast with Dr. Kiki.
- To the Best of our Knowledge podcast.
- Universe Today podcast