Post Election Funnies

10 Responses to Post Election Funnies

1. Please keep Limbaugh. We really don’t need or even want him.

2. Nice Ogress says:

I’ pretty sure no country on earth wants him. Perhaps we could send him to the moon.

NASA, get on that.

• StevoR says:

Not the Moon! You’ll spark a Selenite / Lunatic invasion! :-o

(Plus twelve pretty durn good humans have been there before – to add his name to their list would kinda tarnish the role call.)

Although there is one crater we could send him – named for a Jesuit priest :

Or maybe we could send him to Uranus since he keeps pulling his views out of his own?

3. John Moeller says:

So what’s with Nugent? Is it some sort of obscure threat against the President?

• Drivebyposter says:

He tried to frame it as

I’M SO PERSECUTED! OBAMA GONNA COME AFTER ME BECAUSE I’M SO RIGHT AND POWERFUL AND HE IS AFRAID OF ME BECAUSE HE HATES AMERICA AND I AM A TRUE PATRIOT WHO IS PERSECUTED BECAUSE I’M SO RIGHT AND INFLUENTIAL! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ONLY A NAZI WOULD THINK THAT SOUNDED LIKE A THREAT!

If I remember it correctly, the Secret Service looked into it and decided he was just another fucking pansy acting a lot tougher and more important than he really is (AKA a Republican) and it wasn’t worth the government’s money or time to pursue the matter any further.

4. StevoR says:

Some real classics there, Greg laden, cheers. :-)

My fave line there is the :

“You know your party’s in trouble when people ask did the rape guy win and you have to ask which one?”

one. Spot on.

Happily the answer is also “No all the rape guys lost!” or so I gather. Correct?

5. Patricia Kayden says:

Just found this blog when I was googling Dennis Markuze. That photo of Trump’s toupee is priceless and hilarious!

And what makes you think Canada wants Limbaugh?