Santorum, the candidate not the sex thing, suspends

Rick Santorum, Republican Candidate, has essentially dropped out of the Republican presidential race. Gone, but not forgotten.

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Santorum, the candidate not the sex thing, suspends

1. mikeym says:

Oh please, Brer Santorum. Don’t run as a third party candidate!

2. Alverant says:

Oh please run as a 3rd Party Candidate Mr.Santorum. It will really suck….

votes away from Mittens.

3. Paul Hunter says:

He’ll be missed by all the Comedians, he made their job so easy.

4. New England Bob says:

I despise Santorum and all he stands for, but that Urban Dictionary link is going overboard.

5. JessieXL says:

This shouldn’t be allowed. He should be forced to carry this presidential campaign full-term.

6. Amadan says:

The bubble burst?

7. Aliasalpha says:

So does this count as an abortion or ‘pull out before the end’ contraception?

8. N. Nescio says:

@#5: Just nearly spewed a mouthful of bourbon onto my monitor. Thanks for that.

9. Janice in Toronto says:

But what will Jesus think of him for quitting his holy quest?

• New England Bob says:

But what will Jesus think of him for quitting his holy quest?

I am sure Santorum will ask him next time he talks to Jesus. (He probably is deluded enough to think he gets a response)

10. lordshipmayhem says:

I wonder if his daughter’s illness had any bearing on his decision.

As much as I despise everything the man stands for as being the product of a medieval, prescientific. irrational mind, I still have sympathy for him over his daughter’s condition. I wouldn’t wish that on any parent.

11. d cwilson says:

As a resident of PA, I’m amazed he got as far as he did. After we gave him the boot, I had thought the rest of the country had realized what an awful human being he is at the same time. I guess I was wrong.

What’s more frightening is when you consider that the GOP tends to nominate the second place finisher of the previous primary. That means come 2016, Santorum will be the presumptive nominee.

12. Kevin says:

Drat! I was hoping for the ultimate wing-nut cat fight at the convention.

Stay in Newt! Keep on truckin’ Ron!! Don’t let the bastards win!!!eleventy!!!