I just got this email from Michele Bachmann:

Dear Greg,

I haven’t heard back from you regarding my email below. I need to know that you stand with me in my run for re-election to Congress.

If you still believe we need a strong constitutionalist in Congress then I need to hear from you today. Greg, I hope I can still count on your support. Please click here and send your very best gift of $25, $50, $100 or whatever you can afford today.

President Obama and Nancy Pelosi will certainly do everything they can to defeat me and I must rely on supporters like you to ensure we have a strong constitutional conservative to lead the charge in Congress and ensure victory this fall. I need your financial support now more than ever.

Thanks,
Michele

Sent from my iPhone

Holy crap. She can code HTML from her iPhone.

15 Responses to I just got this email from Michele Bachmann:

1. robb says:

she needs to know you stand with her in her run for congress? she got some anxiety disorder or what?

when i think about it, i bet the voice in her head (god!) told her to lose that election too.

2. Paul Hunter says:

Better get that check in the mail Greg
    Abuse of the Constitution isn’t cheap!

3. GaryU says:

“Hi Michele. Unfortunately, I’m only allowed to vote once, so I cannot support both a strong Constitutionalist and you.”

4. Ivorybill says:

Dear Michelle,

I’d rather slam my junk in a car door than vote for you.

Best regards,

5. Dan-o says:

Greg,

Glad to hear you have changed to the right. God bless you and your conservative new views. Nobama in 12′…Ready for some REAL change in 12′!

6. evilDoug says:

Would it be illegal to send her a hundred empty envelopes, each with just a one cent stamp, and boldly marked “Postage Due”?

7. Phillip IV says:

Poor Michele – God isn’t answering her prayers, and you aren’t answering her emails. Wherever does she find the power to even carry on?

8. NewEnglandBob says:

Wait…Bachmann can read? I know she does not understand the constitution, because she mangles any interpretation.

9. Nemo says:

I got it too. I dunno how I ended up on her mailing list — maybe it’s more fallout from that Eugene Delgaudio thing? Ron Paul has been emailing me, as well. And of course the Christian Coalition.

10. Nemo says:

The Ron Paul messages are almost worthwhile. In his email, at least the ones to me, he comes across as a straight-up far-right-winger, rather than the maverick libertarian he usually likes to portray himself as.

11. Nemo says:

Not that I’d vote for either version, understand.

12. John McKay says:

I got it, too.

If she’s counting on us, she’s doomed.

13. Trebuchet says:

“Sent from my iPhone.”

That’s appropriate. It’s got the most important word (to her) in the English language: “I”.

Didn’t anybody ever tell her Steve Jobs was a godless liberal?

14. Mr Ed says:

Dear Michele;

I am with you on this don’t worry. I think we need some one who has a good understanding of government and the Constitution. For too long we’ve been represented by those who seem to have read just a few words of the preamble and a tiny bit of the bill of rights, we need some one who truly understands our system of government.

I agree that it is in my interest to send a large check in support but your email did not say to whom I should send the check.

15. ottod says:

Anyone know where I can get a yard sign that says, “Anybody but Bachman!”