I just posted a summary of the latest rather startling event in Cloud Gate, the curent scandal in the Climate Change Denialist world:
Please go have a look and leave any questions you have. If I can’t help you with the questions, I’ll find someone who can.
Meanwhile, this latest event, which involves the resignation of the Editor-in-Chief of a peer reviewed scientific journal, has created a lot of discussion in a very short period of time. Thus, the link farm to help you keep track:
The Original Paper is here.
Wolfgang Wagner’s resignation … is here (pdf).
Blog posts and press reports about the resignation:
- Remote Sensing Editor Resigns Over Spencer/Braswell Paper
- The Guardian: Journal editor resignes
- Climate Progress: Science Stuner: Editor of Journal … Resigns, Slams Spencer …
- BBC: Journal editor resigns ofer “problematic” climate paper
- Another one bites the dustâ€¦ Editor of Remote Sensing Resigns Over Spencer-Braswell Pal Review